The AGRISHIELD vineyard berm sweeper helps clean up your winter prunings quickly and effectively. We offer several options to best suit your needs. Front mounted frames are ideal for simultaneous use with a mower/shredder. Rear-mounted sweepers offer high speed operation ideal for contract work.
All mounting options have both front to back and side to side angle adjustment to set the aggressiveness of the sweepers.
We offer rubber paddle sweepers, poly rod sweepers, as well as bristle brushes which are better suited to younger vineyards and those without stakes on every vine.
MULTI-PURPOSE FRAME ATTACHMENTS:
- Bolts onto the same frame as our sucker remover – use one frame for two different purposes
- Full hydraulic width and height adjustment
- Available for all of our multi-purpose frame options – standard, narrow, and terracing
STANDARD FRONT MOUNTED FRAME:
- Simple front mounted frame with manual width adjustment and hydraulic height control for ground clearance while turning
- Floating head design automatically accounts for variations in ground height
REAR MOUNTED FRAME:
- Standard category 2 three point attachment
- Adjustable gauge wheels for effortless and repeatable height setting
© 2020 Agrishield LLC. All Rights Reserved.