Our berm sweepers make quick work of row cleanup operations after winter pruning or summer hedging.
- Fully adjustable head angles (both front to back and side to side) to adjust aggressiveness and accurately move debris to the center of your rows
- Front mounting allows single-pass sweeping and mowing/shredding
- 3 different sweeper head options to accommodate various ground conditions, trellis systems, and vine sizes
Berm sweepers can be mounted on any of our front mount frame options.
We also offer a standalone rear 3-point mounted sweeper unit:
REAR MOUNTED FRAME:
- Standard category 2 three point attachment
- Adjustable gauge wheels for effortless and repeatable height setting
- Hydraulic tilt for fine adjustment of ground engagement
- Hydraulic width adjustment
© 2020 Agrishield LLC. All Rights Reserved.