The AGRISHIELD sucker remover is the solution to your vineyard suckering needs. Our simple and robust solution to mechanical suckering is straightforward to use and adaptable to nearly any situation.
- Front-mounted frame maximizes visibility and ease of use while keeping your rear 3-point free for simultaneous mowing or other processes
- Standard (8 – 12 ft) and narrow width (6 – 8 ft) frames available; custom sizes on request
- Adjustable shaft angle to effectively reach suckers at the base of each vine
- Easily removable/replaceable cutting cords
- Interchangeable cutting shafts accommodate varying trellis systems and heights
- Includes all the same features as the standard frame, plus independent control of left and right shaft heights
- Ideal for use in heavily terraced hillside vineyards
CORDON SHOOT REMOVAL ARMS:
Our suckering heads turned upwards – cleans the underside of the cordon
Moving closer to the vines will engage with the top of the cordon and can be used for shoot thinning operations
© 2020 Agrishield LLC. All Rights Reserved.