Our sucker removers are the solution to your vineyard suckering needs. Our simple and robust solution to mechanical suckering is straightforward to use and adaptable to nearly any situation.
- Adjustable head angle to effectively reach suckers at the base of each vine
- Easily removable/replaceable cutting cords/belts
- Easily interchangeable cutting heads accommodate varying trellis systems and heights
- Dual mounting position arms – run heads vertically for trunk suckering, horizontally for under cordon cleaning/shoot thinning, or run two sets of heads and do both in one pass
- Segmented heavy-duty heads offer the highest level of adjustability and largest sizes, drum-style and light-duty shafts are also available
- Belt strips minimize snags on drip lines and wires, poly cords offer the most coverage
DEDICATED CORDON SHOOT REMOVAL ARMS:
Our suckering heads turned upwards – cleans the underside of the cordon
Moving closer to the vines will engage with the top of the cordon and can be used for shoot thinning operations
© 2020 Agrishield LLC. All Rights Reserved.