Our sucker remover is the solution to your vineyard suckering needs. Our simple and robust solution to mechanical suckering is straightforward to use and adaptable to nearly any situation.
- Adjustable shaft angle to effectively reach suckers at the base of each vine
- Easily removable/replaceable cutting cords/belts
- Easily interchangeable cutting heads accommodate varying trellis systems and heights
- Breakaway mounting to prevent damage from incidental ground contact
- Double head mounting – perform trunk suckering and under cordon shoot removal in a single pass
- Light duty suckering shafts or heavy duty suckering heads available with polyurethane cords or belt strips
CORDON SHOOT REMOVAL ARMS:
Our suckering heads turned upwards – cleans the underside of the cordon
Moving closer to the vines will engage with the top of the cordon and can be used for shoot thinning operations
© 2020 Agrishield LLC. All Rights Reserved.